Here are some links to sites for other organisations with whom we have connections.
- Bethany Chapel – Prenton
- Bromborough Gospel Hall – Bromborough
- Emmanuel Church – Pensby
- Hope Church, Wirral – formerly Hoylake Chapel, home of MCYC:Live
- Life Church, Bebington – home of Ignite @IgniteYouthUK
- Maitland Evangelical Church – home of Sunday Night Live #snl
- Oaklea Chapel – Irby
- Biblegateway.com – an excellent online Bible. Find and read that passage of Scripture in lots of different versions!
- Our Daily Bread – the uplifting Our Daily Bread reading for today on your PC or device, fresh every morning! Click here to make it your ‘homepage’ and it will be the page you see whenever you open your internet browser – what a GREAT way to get online!
- Brass Tacks – a registered charity who for 20 years has been ‘serving those who serve’ by providing practical support for Christian building projects.
- Christian Workers Direct – Need some work done? Christian Workers Direct is a great directory for professionals and businesses in this area.
- Christianity Explored – what’s the best news you’ve ever heard? We have recently run this course at the church. Click here for the details. Alongside this, our Youth Group ran the Soul course.
- Evangelical Alliance – ‘Uniting to change society’.
- Le Pavillon – a non-denominational, community-based Christian Retreat Centre, providing a ministry of personal restoration, inner healing and reconciliation to those within and outside the church.
- Merseyside Christian Youth Camps – a charity organisation running childrens’ and youth camps at a dedicated site in North Wales. We are a partner church with MCYC and send youngsters and staff to camp every year.
- Messy Church – a different way of doing church! We run this a few times a year and the next one is planned for 2018. We’ll post the date once we have it.
- Neston website – local information for the Neston area.
- Operation Christmas Child – The ‘Shoeboxes’! Part of the Samaritan’s Purse organisation. This is a venture that we have committed to for many years.
- Partnership – encouraging real spiritual life, evangelistic and pastoral effectiveness, and growth in local churches and their individual members.
- Slavic Gospel Association – helping the evangelical churches make disciples of the people of the lands of Russia.
- The Leprosy Mission – Leprosy is a disease of poverty. With your help, The Leprosy Mission is helping people affected by leprosy to transform and empower their lives.